Saturday 4 January 2014

It's the weekend!

My plan for the day is
1. Coffee in Coffee Society
2. Pay bills in the post office
3.  Breakfast of bacon and eggs
4. Go to the city with Ciaran - he's buying new clothes
5.  Clean my house - take down the Christmas tree
6.  Dinner of pulled pork (have it in the slow cooker currently)


******

Update>
Went in to town and browsed a few shops.  Bought a top in Zara and also a jumper and another top in TK Maxx.

Ciaran bought a shirt in Zara and a pair of black brogues in TK Maxx.

Then we got straight back in the car and drove home.

We visited French Connection, Dunne and also H&M.  We did not find the sales to be any good   :-(



  Later on I made LCHF "Chips". 

All you need to do is grate cheese in to piles on a baking sheet.


Pop the cheese under the grill.


Voila!  Cheese chips!





A tasty high fat low carb snack


 Have you ever tasted cheese chips?



3 comments:

  1. those look sssssssssooooooooooooooo good!!!! Save me one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you putting any flavourings in your slow cookers with the pulled pork? I need to buy a slow cooker...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, cheese chips! Who knew?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think