Monday 18 January 2016

What I got up to yesterday!

After a slow start to the day I went to my mother's house for lunch. It was very pleasant with my twin sister and her husband and also my Nana and my Uncle. There was so much food and it was all so good! There was pork, beef and also chicken pie - I had a bit of all the meat. Then there was a selection of vegetable, including sweet potatoes, carrots, broccoli, parsnip, marrow peas and of course roast potatoes (these are my Uncle's favorite and there is always a joke about where they need to be positioned......right beside him of course!).

Afterwards we were going to go to the cinema to see The Revenant but decided instead to go home and watch "Fury" which I had got from the Library. I really enjoyed this film and was very impressed with Brad Pitt - he is a seriously great actor.




Later on in the evening I made further holiday arrangements and booked a rental car for my parents and myself for the drive down from Miami to Key West. I booked a Ford Escape as we will have three suitcases so will need a bit of room for luggage. It seems like a good option.

And then it was to bed to have a great nights sleep before the start of another week in work!

1 comment:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think