Thursday 28 January 2016

Wonderful Wednesday

I had a day off work yesterday which was wonderful. I went in to the city and sauntered around. I then decided to give blood after seeing my sister's blog. When I arrived at the Blood Donor Clinic was a lot of people waiting to donate as there had been a call out for blood donations due to a shortage after Christmas. I had to interview with the nurse as it had been over two years since my last donation (due to my iron being low). After the interview my iron level was tested to see if it was high enough for donation. Unfortunately, my iron level was again too low so not only I was unable to donate yesterday but my next donation was deferred for 6 months time. What a disappointment. 

After leaving the blood clinic I walked home and then went to the cinema to watch Creed. It was a good film but I wouldn't say it was a great film. Perfectly watchable and in fairness to Sylvester Stallone I thought he put in a good performance.

It was a lovely treat to have a day off midweek - I must do it again sometime!

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: it is a pity that your iron is low. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think