Monday 11 January 2016

Dublin town on a Sunny Sunday morning

As we drove home from the cinema on Sunday I took some pictures of the buildings along the quays. It was such a nice bright day! A real contrast to the cold day today.

This is the Abbey Court. What cool floral painting on the building.





Here's Liberty Hall. At one point it was Dublin's tallest building but now it is the third tallest.

Here is the Custom House designed by James Gandon


In the background is the Conference Centre


This cutie was staring out in to the Liffey!
I think he is one of the Native Irish dogs - a wheaten terrier, perhaps.

And here is a view of the Conference Centre from the South Side.


I hope you liked the mini tour of Dublin!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like your tour of Dublin, Very cool buildings. I love old Victorian houses and I plan on following your restoration. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think