Friday 17 April 2020

Sucked down a rabbit hole

Do you ever get sucked down the rabbit hole that is YouTube?

I happened upon the video which I have linked below of this amazing lady after ending up randomly watching videos about shopping at Costco (very random because we don't even have Costco in Ireland - but I am a little obsessed with bulk food in massive sizes!!) where she had put up a video of herself about a week before she gave birth to twins doing a shop in Costco.
So after watching the Costco video I then took a look at the video oh her and her family after having her twins, to see how she was getting on with them and her 6 other kids!!

Have a look here - it's very up to date as it is right in the middle of this Covid19 pandemic.

I have to say I find her really likeable and boy are her parenting skills very impressive. It also looks like she has a very nice husband (and yes his name is Bubba - at first I thought this was some type of pet name that she used for him) and her kids are so good and very interested in lots of things as well as being very helpful and caring.

All I can say is "Go Jordan - you got this girl"!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think