Monday 13 April 2020

Busy Bunnies

So our Easter was surprisingly busy and not as quiet as we expected.

Here's what we got up to over the weekend on Easter Saturday.

Along with bringing Bones back to the vet (he got more pain, meds, antibiotic cream and also oral antibiotics) I got to do a video chat with my twin sister and our bestie Alice. It was such fun and for a change the weather was good in all 3 places - Ireland was particularly sunny on Saturday while Florida had usual Florida weather. 
While Pigsy painted in the garden, I sat out and enjoyed a drink and a Summer read by Diane Chamberlain (she's my new go to as I have read all of Elin Hilderbrand, except for her latest book which was released Oct 2019 - I'm still waiting for this book and I have on reserve from the library) 


Shout out to Dillingers for another great dinner on Saturday night - it was Ribs & Wings again, but we also got Mac & Cheese which is soooo good. I think their Mac & Cheese may be the best I've tasted in Dublin!!


And then later that evening we lit up the house for #ShineYourLight at 9pm


Here's Sinead O'Connor singing Snow Patrol's "Run" as part of this RTE event. It was very moving - Ciaran was more moved then me, I was affected by watching the Easter Rising commemorations the next day on Easter Sunday, I'll tell you about that in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think