Tuesday 14 April 2020

Easter Monday

Before the Easter break, I was thinking that I didn't need or want time off work because I couldn't go anywhere or do anything. But looking back at the last couple of days I have to say I had a really nice break and in someways probably because we didn't plan anything and we took a complete break and did very little and we weren't rushing around like we generally are over a Bank Holiday.

Easter Monday started with a little cycle over to the Swan Centre in order to get dog food for the young man. We called in to Barking Mad Boutique and picked up some of their own brand food which Bones is very keen on.

We chatted to the shop assistant and he told us that they are doing free delivery to the local area and that we can ring him in order to arrange.  That's a great service and we may take them up on the offer the next time we need food.  
Their phone number is 01 - 496 8544

This is Bones favourite selection!
Bones came with us to Rathmines - he traveled in the panniers of my electric bike. He loves this mode of transport with the wind in his face and looking at all the sights. He is easily pleased!

And really that was the extent of what we got up to on Monday, bar doing another online Spanish lesson and also watching "Ford vs. Ferrari" with Christian Bale and Matt Damon. Its a great film, I really recommend it.

Speaking of Matt Damon, it seems that he is on lockdown in Dublin, in of all places, none other than Dalkey.  He has been spotted around town and there are a few tweets about what he is getting up to, including going for a swim in the sea locally - doing the most Irish of things, bringing his towel in a Supervalu plastic bag. Love it!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think