Thursday 30 April 2020

Why oh why is my WiFi gone

It's never a good time to have WiFi issues but it certainly isn't a good time when there are two people in the house working from home pretty much 100% of the time.

After having issues for the past while with TV & Internet service we were sent a new router box that we were told would resolve our issues. 

Somewhat optimistically we switched out the old box for the new one on Tuesday evening. I say somewhat optimistically because I did believe it would work but I didn't believe what it said on the marketing brochure that came with the box
And so after hours of work by Virgin Media on Weds they advised that they would need to get a technician out to our house to look at the set up. This has now been organized for this Saturday and we both tethered to our mobile phones for data today.

In other news, Lidl are collecting food items for Foodcloud  who will then distribute to food banks and charities. Such an easy way to help out - all you need to do is buy a few extra dried goods and put in the trolley on your way out of the store.
What I am currently reading is "Fleishman is in trouble" - when it is sunny after work, I have been pouring myself a glass of wine and sitting on my windowsill in a little sun trap and reading a good book.......and this is a really good book!
So where ever you are in the world, I hope you are safe and well and stay this way. 

Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think