Wednesday 1 April 2020

Weekends are for Takeaway!

Since all of our favourite restaurants have closed we have been eating at home every evening. I've been cooking simple items like meatballs, chicken, baked broccoli and cauliflower cheese. I generally have cooked one night and then eaten the same meal over two nights. It makes sense to do this when cooking only for two and it saves on the clean up.
Here's some of the items I cooked......and I also bought some L'Or coffee for my coffee maker - I'm saving a fortune by not buying takeaway coffees!

The below are puff pastry with cream cheese, tomato puree and chorizo. Delish!

However, when the weekend came it was time for a takeaway!  We got Rasoi last weekend which is an Indian takeaway restaurant in Ranelagh and it does amazing food. So tasty and travels well in comparison to some takeaway food.  I had biryani for the first time and it was delicious - I'll definitely order it again.

This weekend we plan to order from Dillingers which is were we would generally be found of a Friday night.  So if we can't go to Dillingers it will come to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think