Sunday 2 June 2013

The Hopsack

This is The Hopsack in the Swan Centre in Rathmines (in Dublin).  It's a really great health store that sells a full range of health food, organic food, natural cosmetics and even chemical free cleaning products. 

We browsed around for a few minutes but only bought some refreshing Chi Coconut Water (this was the first time I saw this brand) - but I think they also sold Vita Coconut Water and maybe also Zico Coconut Water.  Pineapple Vita Coconut Water is my facourite. 

I will go back later during the week to get some natural laundry washing powder and maybe a bar of organic chocolate!




There is so much to see in this store, they have a huge range of products.  You could easily lose yourself for an hour or so.  




I like the concept of Meat Free Monday!  What a great start to the working week - I may try it.



If you regularly take energy gels you can make your own by adding a spoonful of Chia Seeds to a shot of Coconut Water.  Leave for 10 minutes then knock it back!


1 comment:

  1. I save my chia seeds for my chia pet.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think