Sunday 16 June 2013

Santiago's Bodega

Last nights we ate in Santiago's Bodega which is on Petronia Street in the Bahama Village.  It's a tapas restaurant with lots of small plate options.

We chose a French Bordeaux to drink and started with a blue cheese wedge salad.

Followed by a cheese plate (I was all cheesed out at this point).


Then we had prosciutto wrapped dates stuffed with cheese - I love these!!


We also chose the tuna tartar 


And the gorgeous cherry & hoi sin glazed ribs.


We then followed with the beef tenderloin and shrimp & chorizo on a skewer.  At this point I was so full I couldn't even finish the shrimp!!!

But when got home I realized I had room for dessert so we called to Flamingo Crossing for some French Chocolate @ Oreo Cookie ice cream.  Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think