Sunday 2 June 2013

Pretzel heaven

I have been looking at these pretzels in Superquinn for a few weeks and I decided to buy them last night.  

I think they are fairly new to the Irish market and I have not seen them for sale anywhere else.  They are made by Snyders of Hanover in Pennsylvania, USA.

They had a few different flavours - I saw Buffalo and some other spicy flavour.  I chose the Honey Mustard.

Wow!  I loved them.  They tasted unlike anything I have tasted before.  So delicious and very moreish.  

They tasted so good and so unique.


As you can see they have been making pretzels sinch 1909 - how great is that!!  You can even visit their bakery if you are in the Hanover area - I have friends who live in Pennsylvania so I will see how close they live to here and whether they have ever visited the Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Bakery!

I wonder if they will be bringing chocolate covered pretzels to Ireland???  I'd love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think