Wednesday 26 June 2013

Walking in Dublin

It's a gorgeous bright day in Dublin - getting up to 20!

I set off for a walk with my iPhone playing Lady Gaga and my Starbucks card (the much coveted, no longer available Dublin Starbucks card) in my hand. Within 15 mins I was sitting in Harcourt Street sipping coffee and reading the paper. Bliss!

When I go home I'll have a quick shower, unload the dishwasher & washing machine and then set off for work.  Speaking of housework, with the two of us both working full time we find it hard to keep on top of it all. My husband wants us to hire a cleaner while I think that's a cop out and we should just watch less TV (or switch off the Internet) in the evening and do more cleaning. Readers, any thoughts?  Or even better any tips on how to keep the housework at bay!

As the saying goes, a clean house means a boring life......




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think