Saturday 1 June 2013

Egg-cellent!

It's Saturday morning of the Bank Holiday Weekend.  We went for a swim at 8am and now we are in the Fumbally for eggs.  

We have sneaked Bones in and he is sitting under the table on a little shelf.  He keeps sticking his head out when the waiter walks by with food.    

I don't understand why dogs are generally not allowed in to cafes - once we were even asked to leave the outside area of a cafe because we had the dog!!!  What are your thoughts on dogs in shops and cafes?



6 comments:

  1. Bones should be welcome anywhere. He is certainly more mannerly than his parents !! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww that last photo just melts my heart. Too cuuute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! I dont know about the cafes and dogs?? mixed emotions for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim,
      I know many people are not too keen on dogs in cafes. Here in Ireland I think it is to do with 1. Health & Safety and also 2. Hygiene.
      I think a dog can be considered a trip hazard - but I guess strollers or the like could be too.
      And as regards hygiene, many people have their dogs sleep in their kitchens at home and they don't get sick etc.
      But I do understand that people may have allergies to dogs or be afraid of dogs so they do not want them in cafes.
      I just hate leaving Bones outside in the cold!!!
      Enid

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think