Thursday 27 June 2013

Tayto Chocolate

Tayto is a famous brand of Irish made potato chips or as the Irish say "crisps".

A few months ago Tayto came out with a limited edition Crisp Chocolate bar.  I've been searching to buy one for ages for a colleague in work who loves Tayto.  It has been selling out instantly when it arrives in shops.

This morning when I was in the petrol station I saw it so I instantly bought a bar to take in to work to give my friend.  I wonder what it tastes like!!!


By the way, have you ever eaten a crisp sandwich? 2 slices of white bread, butter and a packet if Tayto crisps.  Not my thing but plenty of Irish people (particularly students) love it.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I would have bought several to stash away for a rainy day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just tried the Tayto choc - not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually - ate half the bar and changed my mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ate 2 squares and then announced to my colleagues that it was "unusual"

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think