Tuesday 16 February 2021

Lilly Pulitzer package!

What a lovely "Lilly" surprise!

What a nice package to receive in the post today - all the way from Florida to me here in Spain. 

Lilly Pulitzer shell earrings

My twin sister sent me these divine Lilly Pulitzer earrings!! I absolutely adore them and am already planning to wear them at the opening of Ciaran's solo art exhibition next March.

I love Lilly P. and am lucky to have a sister who has easy access to a Lilly Pulitzer store in Key West, Florida and she sends me the occasional little gift from time to time. The last thing she sent me was a gorgeous yellow Lilly dress back in November for my birthday. I haven't had the chance to wear it yet but am looking forward to wearing it now that the weather is getting better. Watch this space - I'll share pics on this blog.

Thank you so very much Amy for the fantastic gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think