Saturday 27 February 2021

Saturday in the Charity Shop

Volunteering

On Saturdays I volunteer in the Cudeca Charity Shop on Plaza de la Merced here in Malaga.

Today there was the most beautiful vintage Barbie for sale in the window. Last week there was a different two (see my blog here) but I have to say I really liked this one. It would look perfect at the top of most Christmas trees - yes, that's what I like to do with Barbie dolls!


This is the "Starlight Waltz Barbie". She is absolutely fabulous! I love the sparkly hair accessory and her earrings and amazing full skirt. What a stunner!

She didn't sell today so if you are interested, get down to Cudeca early on Monday morning.
Barbie doll dressed in a magnificent full bodied skirt with pink fur lined off the shoulder top

Mannequin makeover

So I did a yellow on yellow clothes display. However, it looked like a bit too much yellow so I switched it up and added a blue scarf and a hat with a blue decorated band. 















Not too sure which one I prefer. Let me know what you think!

In other news, we had a keto friendly dessert of strawberries and cream last night - with more cream than strawberries as you can see!

It was so good and lovely to have after dinner.  We are having it again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think