Sunday 7 February 2021

Spreading Valentine's Cheer across the World

Sending Love to my sister

I saw on Facebook that the Wesley House Valentine Gala Ball was cancelled this year due to Covid. In the place of the Gala and in order to fundraise, they were selling hearts for the garden. 

I thought this was a really great fun idea so I ordered one for my sister in Key West. 

I ordered it about 5pm Spanish time (around midday in Florida) and when she arrived home from work that day she was surprised to find a heart planted in her garden!

Wesley House share the love campaign

Supporting Wesley House

She posted pics on facebook asking who sent her the heart and also used the hashtag #sharewhlove which you can search to see other homes and businesses in Key West decorated with hearts and supporting Wesley House.

Wesley House provides a range of supports for different families - click here to see more and also to send love and hearts to your friends in the Florida Keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think