Tuesday 23 February 2021

Stats!

 Blogger Stats

So I like to track things - and I get a kick out of looking at stats, particularly for my blog on the Blogger website and also on PIGSY's squarespace website, which I maintain.

So, for those who are interested, here's some stats about this blog


My stats, after blogging for close to 10 years, are that I am averaging about 50-60 hits a day. LAst month there were 1493 views of the blog while this month there has already been over 1600 views with 7 days to go.

Social Media Shares

I should note that when I share my posts on Social Media I get increased views. However, I don't share all of my posts due to their content, for various reasons.

In total, I have had 1494559 all time views on the blog. That's quite a number!!

CLIC Malaga

In non-stat related news, Ciaran and I were interviewed by CLIC here in Malaga - you can click here to read part 1 of the interview and part 2 here and part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think